A place for
Myxt is a streaming app for your own tracks.
Create audio in your favorite DAW then use Myxt for backups, sharing, and organizing. Listen to your work everywhere, easily and without any hassle.
- Upload your MP3s or WAV files.
- On web, iPhone, and Android.
Keep your tracks organized and easy to find while keeping backups of original files.
Myxt has search and organizing tools to allow you to easily categorize and find your own work. Use Myxt to be your backup drive and file browser.
- Create playlists.
- Sort into playable folders.
- Search by track information. (Including your own lyrics.)
- Create shareable links for any folder, playlist, or track.
- Add notes to tracks to keep useful data at hand.
Make rooms with guests to share your tracks.
Sharing privately is easy with Myxt. Avoid clunky office apps for sharing. Myxt allows you to share to exclusive groups and use a real audio app for listening.
- Invite up to hundreds of listeners to a room.
- Allow other users to add tracks and manage membership.
- Allow chat and comments.
Add lyrics and create a follow-along experience.
Use Myxt to keep lyrics and bars updated. Use a tap-to-time button to show when some text happens in a song and let listeners see them during playback.
- Copy and paste lyrics easily.
- Tap a button to assign a line of text to a timestamp.
- Be creative! Try just annotating your work, too.
Try it now.